Tuesday 25 August 2015

Last day!

We've finally reached the end of our trip, and I'm still surprisingly in one piece! As hard as it's going to be to leave this beautiful country, I am truly blessed that I was able to get the opportunity to serve the Romano's. These last 10 days have been just amazing, and I can only ask and pray that God will continue to use me and the rest of the team in such powerful ways back home. I am blessed to have gotten to know such a great group of people, and I hope that the friendships that we've created and the memories that we've shared will last a lifetime! 
-The Biebs 

I've been so blessed to be able to come on this trip. I feel like God is working in me for every task needed. I was blessed to go to the cafe. Meeting the people there was amazing and I feel like for just bein there that God is working in their lives. I will definitely remember this trip for the rest of my life and I hope that of God calls me back to the Dominican Republic that I will be willing to do so. 
-Jonathan

This week has been so amazing. But these last couple days have been especially amazing. Talking with everyone and doing encouragements has been such a blessing. Getting to know the Romano girls has been so great. Just hanging out with them and talk with them has been a really great addition to my week, and I will definitely miss them and all the Romanos.
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment